Critical Power readiness and reliability is top priority for our maintenance and engineering professionals and now, historically low occupancy levels may make this the perfect time to maintain, test and repair the systems you count on most.
We have enacted our Emergency Pandemic Business Contingency plan, which includes intense protective measures across our organization to ensure services continue with out fail. We are here and ready to serve you!
Getting creative can result in a less invasive service at a lower cost.
Below are questions and ideas for your consideration:
- Do your generators, transfer switches or any auxiliary critical equipment have open recommendations for repair?
- Are your maintenance, repair and testing services quoted at over-time or double-time rates due to occupancy concerns?
- With low occupancy levels, could any of these services be performed during normal, weekday hours?
- Would now be a good time for you or your staff to receive free, system training? We offer on-site and virtual training!
If you answer yes to any of the above, please contact us at 847-291-1413 or info@LHCPS.com as we are ready and eager to support your systems all while saving you money!
How can LionHeart save you money?
- We will perform quoted services on a T&M basis. With reduced traffic, ease of parking and our reduced workload, we may be able to perform the service at a lower cost and pass these savings onto you.
- Converting over-time labor hours to regular-time labor hours could result in a significant savings.
We highly encourage you to take a few minutes to review your 2020 maintenance, repair and testing needs. Maintaining the highest level of system readiness and keeping our Field Service Engineers working is top priority. LionHeart is committed to providing unparalleled service that helps its customers achieve peace of mind.